Academic Advising CouncilThe Academic Advising Council (AAC) is a committee within the office of the associate provost of undergraduate education.
Academic Advising Council Executive Committee
The Academic Advising Council Executive Committee is Valérie Lastinger, Kenneth Cornwell, Tricia Petty, Julian Nguyen, Michael Brewster, Ryan Claycomb, Patricia Slagel, and Louis Slimak.
There are three additional committees:
- Communication and Website
- Best Practices and Handbook
- Technology Development
Its three Goals for the 2016-2017 academic year are:
- Implementation of the Academic Advising Development Collaborative
- Series of 6 workshops for the upcoming year (3 in the fall, 3 in the spring)
- Two general meetings: General Breakfast in August; Advising celebration in April with award ceremony
Academic Advising Council List
To receive email updates, please join the Academic Advising Council list:
Email email@example.com. In the body of the email, type subscribe aac_info, followed by your first and last names. Example: subscribe aac_info Jane Doe
You will receive an email back from the ListServ asking you to confirm your subscription. Click on the confirmation link or reply to the message with OK as the response.